Grand Central Park Real Estate Conroe, TX
Grand Central Park is a master-planned community of North Houston located in Conroe, Texas, known for its state park-like natural beauty. The property formerly was used for the Sam Houston Area Council Boy Scouts of America’s Camp Strake. Developer Johnson Development is honoring the property’s legacy with plentiful trails, lakes and natural areas, with much of the land remaining woodlands.
Real Estate in Grand Central Park
Residential property is being developed in the West Village of Grand Central Park. Prices range from the $190s to $900s. Townhomes start with 28’ lots and go up to single–family 65’ lots. There are several floor plans available, along with quick move-in options. It is likely you will find a house that meets your family’s style with a variety of builders to choose from:
- Coventry Homes
- Darling Homes
- David Weekley Homes
- Drees Custom Homes
- Jaeger Homes
- Perry Homes
- Village Builders
- Westin Homes
Grand Central Park has so many attractions you may never want to leave the community. Providing ultimate outdoor experiences, there are amenities to appeal to everyone in the family.
- Frisky Biscuit Dog Park allows your four-legged family members to run leash-free.
- Fishing locations: Deer Lake covers 12 acres, Grand Lake covers 88 acres and Mystic Pond will also provide fishing along with a fire pit, gazebo, and café.
- Main Trails & Pathways: The Grandeur has nature trails and paved roadways for those that like to hike, jog, bike or simply stroll while taking in the natural beauty of the forest. Lake House Loop measures one mile and accesses The Lake House, Grand Lake, and community amphitheater.
- Parks: Trillium Park is more of a low–key environment while Twilight Park will provide children and parents with fitness stations and playground adventures.
- The Lake House will be a grand community destination that will be outfitted with an outdoor pavilion, picnic tables, fire pit, open lawn, lake views, fitness room, resort-style pool, and an air–conditioned Grand Room.
- Community Director of Fun organizes events, neighborhood watch programs and social groups including a wine club, book club, and bunco!
With Grand Central Park situated just a few minutes north of The Woodlands, you will be surrounded by high-end shopping, dining, entertainment, and top-rated medical care. Even closer is 336 Marketplace, which is just around the corner. The shopping center hosts a grocery store, home décor, arts and craft store, Starbucks, restaurants, clothing and other retail conveniences.
Schools Serving Grand Central Park
Grand Central Park is served by Wilkinson Elementary, Cryar Intermediate, Peet Junior High and Conroe High school. All are a part of the acclaimed Conroe Independent School District. For parents looking beyond traditional public schools, there are several private schools within 10 miles of the community.
Grand Central Park: 170 Town Park Drive • Conroe, TX 77304
- The Woodlands
- Sugar Land Home Search
- The Heights Houston Home Search
- Grand Central Park
- Laurel Glen
- Condado de Harris, Texas:
- Condado de Brazoria, Texas
- The Woods of Conroe
- Imperial Oaks
- Woodson’s Reserve
- Creekside Ranch
- Brazoria County
- Chambers County
- Fort Bend County
- Galveston County
- Grimes County
- Harris County
- Liberty County
- Montgomery County
- San Jacinto County
- Waller County
- Etteridge Community
- Woodridge Forest
- Atascocita Trace Community
- Water Crest on Lake Conroe