D.R. Horton was established in 1978. They have been the largest homebuilder by volume since 2002. Their foundation is based on the single key principle of value first. However, what you may value and think is important in a home may be different than others. So, to be able to meet the needs of every homebuyer they have established four family brands that fall under the D.R. Horton name. This allows them to build elegant homes with the best value for all types of families and stages of life.
Are you a first-time home buyer? Do you live by yourself? A family on a budget? You should consider D.R. Horton’s family brand Express Homes. This division offers affordable price ranges on brand-new houses. Instead of throwing money away on rent purchase an Express Homes house and build equity.
The most common and well-known family brand is D.R. Horton America’s Builder. It is the happy medium by balancing quality and value. These houses are more flexible with numerous options in floor plans, styles, and finishes. D.R. Horton America’s Builder brand is ideal for the growing family.
For those that enjoy living the life of luxury D.R. Horton’s family brand, Emerald Homes is sure to do that. As a top tier brand, these properties come with generous lot sizes and spacious floor plans. Homeowners can enjoy an upgraded lifestyle with top of the line amenities.
D.R. Hortons family brand Freedom Homes is a community for active adults. Not ready to settle down at the retirement home yet? These single-family homes are designed for those 55 years of age or older and are low maintenance.
All new D.R. Horton house come with a warranty. You will be able to move into your new home with peace of mind. If an issue does come up simply submit a warranty request online. Workmanship and materials are covered for one year from the closing date. Mechanical systems such as plumbing and electrical have 2-year coverage. Foundation and structural defects are covered up to 10 years.
Communities with D.R. Horton Homes in the Houston Metropolitan Area:
- Balmoral – Humble, TX
- Barton Woods – Conroe, TX
- Bonbrook Lakes – Rosenberg, TX
- Bridges on Lake Houston – Houston, TX
- Breckenridge Forest – Spring, TX
- Deer Trail Estates – Conroe, TX
- Doveshire Place – Spring, TX
- Fairway Farms – Tomball, TX
- Fosters Ridge – Conroe, TX
- Friendswood Trails – Friendswood, TX
- Goose Creek Reserve – Baytown, TX
- Granger Pines – Conroe, TX
- Harmony Village – Spring, TX
- Harpers Preserve –Conroe, TX
- Hampton Creek – Spring, TX
- Harvest Green – Richmond, TX
- Jacobs Reserve – Conroe, TX
- Jasmine Heights – Katy, TX
- Lakeview Retreat – Richmond, TX
- Logo Mar – Texas City, TX
- Long Meadow Farms – Richmond, TX
- Mill Creek – Magnolia, TX
- Parks Edge – Missouri City, TX
- Park Place Reserve – Texas City, TX
- Porters Mill – New Caney, TX
- Raleigh Creek – Tomball, TX
- Rancho Verde – Channelview, TX
- Santa Fe – Cleveland, TX
- Shadow Lake Forest – Conroe, TX
- Sierra Vista – Iowa Colony, TX
- Springfield Estates – Baytown, TX
- Southern Colony – Rosharon, TX
- Summer Lakes – Rosenberg, TX
- Summer Park – Rosenberg, TX
- Sunset Crossing – Rosenberg, TX
- Tamarron – Katy, TX
- Valley Ranch – Porter, TX
- Ventana Lakes II – Katy, TX
- Water Crest on Lake Conroe – Conroe, TX
- Westwood – League City, TX